I’m the Tamamamma

Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Hair

Back when I posted "Yearbook Yourself", I wrote a little about what my hair used to be like and how hard it was for me to deal with. I'm so glad those days are in the past! Of course, I'm thankful that I had hair in the first place, but it drove me nuts anyway : ). One of my buddies from St. Louis posted a picture of me on Facebook and I copied it here for those of you who wanted to see what it used to look like (unfortunately, I don't have a scanner). Keep in mind that this was on a GOOD hair day. Meet the hair:If I don't post here again before Thursday, have a great Christmas!

2 comments:

JJJAM&S said...

Is it naturally curly?? I don't think it looks so bad! But I didn't have to do it.

Laura said...

That is classic! Who had that picture of you? I should look in my things and see what fun pics I have of you! Have a merry Christmas! Love, Laura