I’m the Tamamamma

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Family Pics by Little Wunders

As one of my Christmas gifts this year, the fam went to get pictures taken last Saturday. Our next door neighbor from our old neighborhood is a gifted photographer so we had her do the shoot. I would love to do an outdoor session sometime, but last Saturday was a blizzard so these were taken in her studio. Love them. There are more, but these are the only public ones for now:

You can check out her website at www.littlewundersphotography.com

7 comments:

Cassie Gardner said...

So so cute! I love them!

Kathryn said...

They are so cute. What a great Christmas gift!

Unknown said...

I bet the house she lives in is just beautiful!! :)

She is very talented!! Love all of them!

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

I love love love the pictures! They are adorable! Thanks for sharing and I may just use her someday!

Merry Christmas!

Laura said...

Oh my goodness! The pictures are absolutely gorgeous!! I will have to look her up if I am ever in your area. I have a Christmas Card here with your name on it and I have misplaced your address. Will you send it to my email? The email address is lcsugarspice@comcast.net

kellie said...

So Cute, Tamara! Your little family is adorable and you are as good lookin' as ever!

Yanilza Groberg said...

I love the pictures! they are so so cute!