I’m the Tamamamma

Sunday, March 25, 2012

H2 Meets Her Goal......and Then Some!

H2 has been telling me about her new tumbling skills, but I had yet to see them. So I got a sitter last week to stay with H1 while I went to cheer practice with H2. It was fun to get to spend that time watching and seeing what she does there twice a week. She's doing fantastic! A major step has been achieving her back handspring and she has done it.....she's able to do three in a row and is constantly improving. Great job, H2!


The spring weather we've had this week has been fabulous. I love it. We weren't so lucky last year. I don't think I was able to do recess duty without a coat more than a handful of times last year, and I've gone without it several times already this year. It's time to get the garden into shape! (The weeds are loving the weather too....I've got my work cut out for me!)

DH and H1 went camping with the scouts on Friday night and had a really great time. H1 went on a hike with his friends that he told me all about when they got home. It was girl time here at the house. The girls had some friends over and we made little pizzas and had ice cream. They also spent some time upstairs telling each other scary stories.

1 comments:

Laura said...

Way to go H2!! I love seeing little girls getting the tumbling down! Love watching your family grow and feel like we are friends from our youth, raising families side-by-side (internet style!) Have a great one! ~Laura