I’m the Tamamamma

Saturday, February 7, 2009

More Quilty Goodness!

I just finished DD1's quilt--yay! I'm tempted to keep it for myself : ). I found this fabric and ordered it online (It's called Soiree by Lila Tuller--I got mine on Ebay). I just HAD to have it! I didn't do anything fancy as far as creating quilt blocks or anything because I didn't want to loose the beauty of the individual fabric patterns. With these 5" squares I can still enjoy them all (if you click the picture you can see it bigger). Off I go to watch TV and snuggle in this quilt before I give it to my daughter tomorrow.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I am starting a quilting class this week! You were my inspration :) Looks really good!!

kellie said...

Tamara, that is so awesome. I really wish I knew how to do that!!

wendy and brig said...

good job Tamara, I love the material you picked out. It is beautiful

Lila Tueller said...

Hey Tamara! Nice work on the quilt! Thanks for showcasing my fabric so nicely...I appreciate the plug! Can I steal it for my blog photostream?

Best to you,
Lila

Cassie Gardner said...

Too cute! I love the fabric too! Ummm...can you make me one? :)

Tom and Misti Sherwood said...

I love that quilt! That is awesome! I made my last two babies a rag quilt. It was fun. I just don't have time anymore. It is fun to check in and see how you guys are doing.

Hollie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! You are so crafty!!!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

This is beautiful. I quilt also, and just discovered this line of fabric. Can't wait until it gets back in...Gorgeous quilt..chris